Saturday, September 17, 2011

Over commited

Life can feel overwhelming in no time when too many commitments are made. I am having an overload, commitment-wise time at the moment. I realised how frazzled I was when yesterday I forgot to bring my passport to the travel agency to pay for my flight to Thailand before it was cancelled, due to this forgetfulness my flight was cancelled and that specific flight special never to be seen again. To add to my bad day I forgot about an appointment which I had to book months in advance to get a spot. Sheesh!!  Serious bad day material!!   Then I had to gather up the strength to have a serious DMC (deep meaningful conversation) with a friend to clear up some issues. The conversation was actually great and things resolved so at least my wreck of a Wednesday ended on a sweet note.


No comments:

Post a Comment