Saturday, October 1, 2011

Groupon, MyCityDeal, Big Daddy Deals and You Deal addict

I'd say it was safe to say that I'm a Groupon, MyCityDeal, Big Daddy Deals and You Deal addict. I've been able to do very non student budget friendly things because of their enormously reduced vouchers. I find it quite a delight to check my Blackberry while I'm still waking up and see what treats are on offer from these various discount platforms.  So far I have enjoyed dinners at larny restaurants, my hair coloured and done at top hair salons (a few times), amazing presents for friends, not having to put off having a car service,  spa treatments to name a few.  Thank goodness I have to ask to borrow my parents credit cards otherwise this could be a danger zone for me, I'm a sucker for a good deal!







1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Watch out, you might run into a bit of trouble once you have your own plastic to splash out with. Enjoy it while it lasts ;-)

    ReplyDelete