Friday, March 18, 2011

We are afraid of the wrong things

My mom is currently on a diet, very specific, very complex. To start the diet it stated that you HAD to read the diet book at least twice, you had to buy a whole lot of mineral based beauty products etc, etc. 


The current disaster in Japan has highlighted the fact for me that we are afraid of the wrong things, we are all so inward focussed we are very much an 'I want' world. So many of us and I'm not excluded myself in this generalization, are afraid to be different, to stand out too much some people may not like us then..and then our world would all come crashing down...right? 


Thousands of Japanese people have lost their homes, their cars, all their belongings, their livelihood, family and friends now that's something you could be afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment