Saturday, May 21, 2011

I’m a bit like a swallow, I have the need to follow the sun.

Thailand oh how I long for you, oh how I dream about walking along your white shores and swimming in your warm waters -  ode to Thailand.

I’m an annual travel bug sufferer. I’ve recently realised that at about this time every year for the last while as Cape Town winter starts to make its appearance, I start logging onto travel sites, reading travel magazines and the trusty travel section in the Argus.

Thailand has been on the top of my list of places to visit for so long. Being a student and all money isn’t as freely available as I would like so there is mainly a lot of dreaming involved.

For me nothing quite compares to a holiday with beach, sea and sun. That combination is relax - inducing bliss. What I think makes Thailand so appealing besides the obvious natural beauty is the culture, food and buildings.

I know that my trip to Thailand will come soon enough with a little focus and patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment