Sunday, June 19, 2011

A little trip..


One of the many benefits of living in the Western Cape is the many weekend away options. With a student budget weekends away whether it be camping, borrowing someones holiday house or hiring a place with buddies is very possible. One doesn't necessarily have to go away for a long time to feel rejuvenated, sometimes a few nights can do the trick. This week on my (very) present student budget I'll be going to stay for two nights at Warmwaterberg with three of my school friends. Warmwaterberg, a holiday farm just outside Barrydale has steaming hot springs for guests to enjoy. R90 ppn is all it cost to stay in one of the farms original cottages, fully equipped and all we needed to bring was food or enjoy the farm cooked fair at the restaurant which looked over the mountain landscape. I'm looking forward to wood fires, hot chocolate and great chats with three of my special girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment